Friday, April 11, 2008

LOL Cake

LOLCats -- love 'em or hate 'em?

At Chez Jones, it's love 'em. Even DinoBurger laughs out loud, which is really saying something.

I made a LOLCat inspired birthday cake for my 10 year old Coffee Bean:

It's true, I did burn the cake somewhat, but it was still delish. I did better with Blondies last night, and hope to do as well with brownies this afternoon. I have a dozen youngsters ready to mutiny if they don't get their legal allotment of treats this evening. And that's no LOL'ing matter.

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Barbara Carr said...

I wanna piece! I see that the lovely butterfly has flown in......
Happy birthday, little bean!!!!!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger CoffeeJones said...

Thanks! The kids loved their gifts, and will send a detailed accounting of their spending money. It was a lovely birthday. One down, one to go. Thanks for the DNA, too! :^)

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger The Stamping Dragon said...

I'm glad you explained the wording on the cake. I was going to kick you out of the family!

I'm still not sold on LOLcats. Maybe because people actually talk like that around here so it's not so cute.

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home