Monday, December 03, 2007

No Bloggie, No Eatie

I overcame* dreadful, dreadful 120 day writer's block with my _other_ blog. This one may be pure recreation, but that one is meant for work. It's not even really writer's block, it's just plain procrastination coupled with my bad habit of "cherry picking" what tasks to do each day. I had a few moment's cold and snowy peace while waiting for Granny Jones to arrive at her bus stop, and it occurred to me that I really want to blog, want to get past whatever crazy cherry picking behavior was keeping me from gittin' 'er dun.

So while I waited for the oven to preheat for tonight's dinner, I went down to the dungeon to set to publishing something, anything on that other blog. And despite the need to reboot the 'puter, and the littlest coffee beans tracking me down to show me their latest performance art, and my raging desire to eat, and even more ironclad compulsion to serve dinner at the tick of 6:30pm, I did manage to git 'er dun.

Tonight's dinner was yet another leftover from our insanely fabulous party held over the weekend. Baked Brie, baguette, arugula salad, and more of Arax's finest middle eastern grub. It seems that nobody doesn't like Baked Brie!**

* if only momentarily
** we ate at 7:00, and nobody cared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home